Welcome to Vajra Academy, Nepal’s first green school with its
distinction as the only Change-Maker school in the
Vajra Academy is Nepal's first green and the only
Change-Maker school since 2007.Founded by the visionary
Annual admission starts from SHREE PANCHAMI (Saraswoti Pooja).
Registration on this occasion will get free admission.
Registration opens from Play Group (PG) to Grade VII considering the
vacant seats in the respective classes.
We encourage parents to visit the school with their children and have a
short school tour and interaction with grade
If parents are convinced and children are happy to be in VA, we will take
the Basic Level Test (BLT) to know his/her
academic level mainly in Mathematics, Science, Nepali and English.
After the BLT, there will be a short interview with the level coordinator
to know his/her strengths and Weaknesses to
create learning opportunities based on his/her personal quality or intelligence.
The final round of interviews will be with parents regarding the Academic
Level of Students (ALS), Facilities and School
Fees and Rules and Regulations of the School.
The grade teacher will provide Know Your Parent (KYP) and Know Your Student
forms to be filled up.
A compiled file will be prepared including all the required documents and
will be sent to the account section for
1. Appointment Form
2. Copy of Parents' citizenship
3. Copy of grade sheet and character certificate of previous grade
4. Passport-size photograph of Parents and Students
5. School Tour Impression Form
6. BLT papers and result
7. Interview summary report of students prepared by grade teacher
8. Final round interview impression report prepared by the level coordinator
9. Admission granted/Not granted Slip issued by the level coordinator